Shipping and delivery
- Shipment will start immediately after payment is booked on our bank account.
- Orders placed before 3.30 p.m. are dispatched on the same day.
- Standard orders we send in one package. Packages are photographed before shipment.
- Before confirmation of receipt to the courier, please make sure that the package has not been damaged. If the package is damaged we suggest not to take it and to inform our Customer Service.
|COUNTRY||VALUE OF ORDERED GOODS||PRICE||DELIVERY TIME|
|POLAND||up to 359 PLN||19 PLN||24h|
|POLAND||above 359 PLN||FREE||24h|
IF THE GOODS ARE TO BE SENT OUTSIDE POLAND:
Click on the flag in the upper right corner and select:
- the language of display
- country to which goods will be send
- currency in which you want to view the prices and to make transaction
- and then apply the changes
DELIVIERIES TO EU COUNTRIES
- We deliver to EU-Countries
- Prior ordering, select Country of Delivery in main page right-up corner
- We issue VAT n/a invoices for foreign companies with an active VAT No.
- Delivery is paid, please read below price list
- Payment may be done by PayPal, Sofort, PayU or via money transfer
- You can make order using our shop platform. Prior contact is not required
|CZECH REPUBLIC||17€||2-3 days|
|GREAT BRITAIN||28€||3-4 days|
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- We send our products to the countries outside the European Union
- The delivery is for pay- please make yourself acquainted with price list. Expenses include carrier’s fee and customs clearance.
- Payment for the purchase could be made via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer to our account
- The buyer is obliged to cover any duties, according to information received from the local customs office
|COUNTRY||COST OF DELIVERY||THE TIME OF DELIVERY|
|SWITZERLAND*||100 €||4-5 days|
|NORWAY**||105 €||4-5 days|
*Additional transport costs which buyer is required to pay upon receipt: the cost of import customs clearance - 33 CHF administration costs - 10-12 CHF, tax, duty (potential)
**Additional transport costs which buyer is required to pay upon receipt: the cost of import customs clearance - 31 € administration costs - 10-12 €, tax, duty (potential)